måndag 11 mars 2013

It´s all for the love of rock´n´roll

Alexander i Central Park N.Y
Måndag och helgen har gått i Final Cut´s tecken. Allt för konsten.
Min film "Från Finja till världen" har klippts ned lite för att passa reklamkanaler. Så nu är den 40 minuter.
Och hur var det nu egentligen med låten " It´s all for the love of rock´n´roll". Vem har gjort den?
Jo, jag vet att den finns på en singelbaksida med Mats Ronander, God bok om jag minns rätt. Men vem skrev den?
Tuff Darts eller Ram Jam?


I don't care about the moneyI ain't seen noneAnd I don't care about the womenCos' I just need one
The reason I say it, you really ought to knowIt's all for the love of rock 'n' rollIt's all for the love of rock 'n' rollIt's all for the love of rock 'n' rollIt's all for the love of rock 'n' roll
I don't care about the fashionsI ain't got no clothesAnd I don't want a pair of shoesBut that's the way it goes
The reason I say it, you really ought to know
It's all for the love of rock 'n' rollIt's all for the love of rock 'n' rollIt's all for the love of rock 'n' rollIt's all for the love of rock 'n' roll
I don't care about the moneyI ain't seen noneAnd I don't care about the womenCos' I just need one
The reason I say it, you really ought to knowIt's all for the love of rock 'n' rollIt's all for the love of rock 'n' rollIt's all for the love of rock 'n' rollIt's all for the love of rock 'n' rollIt's all for the love of rock 'n' rollIt's all for the love of rock 'n' roll

Read more: RAM JAM - ALL FOR THE LOVE OF ROCK N' ROLL LYRICS