söndag 26 mars 2017

Gjort ett skivomslag till Mikael Fässberg


Så här skriver Mikael om det kommande släppet.
Jag fotograferade och gjorde designen på omslaget..


RELEASE DATE: APRIL 7
THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is the second installment in my little road trip to sixties swinging London, that I took with my old mate Paul DiAnno.
About 2 years ago I remembered an all nighter we had in Russia together, during a 3 week tour. We were traveling by train, and sat for hours in the restaurant car just chatting away about our mutual love for everything Steve Marriott... I contacted Paul about maybe recording some Small Faces songs, since we were doing some Scandinavian shows later that year. Paul was up for it, so I gathered the entire touring band, and we ended up recording this, and "Lazy Sunday", that I released a few months afterwards.
"All or Nothing" will be out on all digital platforms through Warner distribution in 2 weeks time.
I hope you´ll like it.

Players:
Mikael Fässberg: Lead & Rythm Guitars, background vocals
Paul Dianno: Lead vocals
Staffan Österlind: Guitars
Johan Helgesson: Drums
Rasmus Ehrnborn: Bass & Keyboards
Peter Larsson: Background vocals
Produced by Mikael Fässberg & Staffan Österlind
Tracked by Rasmus Ehrnborn
Mixed and mastered by Staffan Österlind
Cover photo & artwork by Lars Brundin-som även finns här på Spotify!